Hello! my name is Bill Taylor
- Academic Masters Degree in Mathematics from U.N.S.W. and a Dip.Ed.
- Community Justice of the Peace (in N.S.W. and Qld.)
- Sporting Nordic Ski Instructor Level 1
- Well you can have a look at my resume
- Entrepenurial Taylormade.com.au Pty Ltd, system analysis and programming, specialising in Internet connection and page authoring, Macintosh programming and Networking solutions
- I'd really like to get back to ski instructing
Pass times in order of preference
- Cross country skiing, including ski touring and having a Guiness after a long hard skate. I really like the cold country
- Bushwalking, or wilderness experiences in general in Oz and overseas, particularily in Nepal and South America, the harder the better... on the other hand the older the wiser.
- Thinking about deep things like relativity, How long a day is and how to work my video player. "Explanations should be as simple as possible but never simpler." Albert Einstein
- Listening to classical music and reading books and...
- Writing things
- Fine dining and wining and then feeling remorse over the cost of it all.
- Surfing, it used to be way up there on top...
- Strong protestant work ethic.
- No long term plans except "... Died 105, skiing accident", "Life is what happens while you're busy makinng other plans" John Lenon (and look what happened to him).
- Being as romantic as a traffic accident.
- Normal benign paranoia.
From the opium of custom to the ledgers of extremes
life is never what it should be and seldom what it seems.
This page was created on 1 August 1995
and last Updated 7 February 1999
Bill Taylor : email@example.com