Our club booking system is designed for lodges and guest houses or groups of affiliated clubs. The project was developed for
a private ski lodge, one of an affiliated group.
It is different from an hotel booking system in that accommodation is arranged on a per bed as well as per room basis and rooms can be designated as shared or not.
The features of the club booking system include
- The system is online, you do need a reliable internet connection, but it does not have to be particularly fast.
- Members can logon to alter their details, they can check accommodation availability, make and adjust bookings and access their booking and payment history.
- Availability of beds can be seen at various levels of information.
- Simple or complex bookings can be made and edited by members as well as booking agents
- Accommodation and payment history viewable by each member as well as for all members by management staff
- Members of affiliated clubs and guests can be assigned different fee structures for different seasons.
- Any number of seasons can be defined. Making new seasons for each year allows for a club history to develop.
- Fee calculation minimises the price based on membership level and season, booking can be made across season boundaries and the booking agent can manually adjust a fee for a booking.
- Lodge managers can define the rooms, the number of beds in each room and weather a room is available for one booking at a
time or, as in the case of a bunk room, for multiple bookings.
- The booking and fee rules can be adjusted by the managers or overridden by them on a case by case basis.
- Levies for bookings can be added (for example a room cleaning levy).
- There is a member subscription and as well as the booking payment recording system.
- A delayed card payment system is utilised so that bookings can be adjusted by bookers without having to reverse bank transactions,
A unique encoded email payment system is also available or a direct to bank payment portal can be integrated into the system.
- There is a letter and email communication facility for managers to contact all or groups of members
- An interaction system for recording ad hoc communications with members.
- A ledger system for day to day expenses.
- There is a fast production report facility, we can craft it quickly based on the information you have in the system,
this is part of our service.
- A document system for uploading or linking relevant information for members to view.
- We can easily integrate the system into an existing web site or build a web site for you.
- We can assist with importing your data into our system and exporting it out again and providing integration with other
- Our servers are attended 24/7 housed in a secure data centre with very fast internet access.